Thank you for bridging the gender gap in the clean energy industry.
Financial support advances our mission by:
- Connecting women in all stages of their careers with year-round, targeted workplace and mentor-based programing
- Providing financial incentives for mentees making workforce experience accessible to more participants
- Offering robust training and professional development opportunities for mentors
- Building a regional clean energy network through events, partnerships, and thought leadership
- Addressing gender equity and the climate crisis
- Expanding our program to reach underrepresented women
She’s in Power is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.