Give to She’s in Power!
She’s in Power is committed to bridging the gender gap in the clean energy industry. Financial support fuels this mission by:
- Connecting women in all stages of their careers with year-round, targeted workplace and mentor-based programing
- Providing financial incentives for mentees making workforce experience accessible to more participants
- Offering robust training and professional development opportunities for mentors
- Building a regional clean energy network through events, partnerships, and thought leadership
- Addressing gender equity and the climate crisis
- Expanding our program to reach underrepresented women
She’s in Power is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Community Investment Opportunities
Our Power Up mentorship program inspires and advances women who will be tomorrow’s clean energy leaders. She’s in Power pairs emerging professionals (Sparks) with industry mentors (Energizers) to kick start their careers. This partnership fills an unmet need in our community for women in the clean energy sector.
Corporate Investors benefit from supporting She’s in Power by:
- Enjoying unique visibility to an influential audience of clean-energy leaders
- Solidifying your status as a business that is committed to work for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Joining an engaged community of climate changemakers.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lucinda Kerschensteiner.