She’s in Power is hands-on, project-based mentorship porogram. The best and brightest leading today’s clean energy industry will be paired with women who will shape the clean energy economy’s future. .
She’s in Power is seeking community partners with clean energy Power Projects to implement.
As a Power Partner, you’ll work with a She’s in Power team to get your organization’s clean energy project off the ground.
Generate excitement and advance your goals
- Leverage a volunteer base to implement your clean energy project.
- Promote workforce development by providing real-world learning opportunities.
- Attract active, engaged innovators to your organization.
- Take advantage of available programs and rebates to reduce your up-front costs.
- Help bridge the gender gap in clean energy.
You’ve got the power. Power Projects roll out Fall 2022.
Yes! I’d like to propose a Power Project.